Introduction:

Every parent we have ever met wants to have a smart child and be a smart parent. Raising a child is the most important responsibility anyone will ever have and can provide the most pleasure and reward.

SMART PARENT/SMART CHILD is the revolutionary philosophy that all children are incredibly intelligent from the moment they are born. When parents have learned understanding, respect, highly developed communication and relationship skills and development related expertise, it is amazing what a child can accomplish and, in fact, each child will achieve his maximum potential.


Our mission is to help you achieve that goal. The key to a child's education and success is a skilled, knowledgeable, informed and educated parent.

This blog addresses specific issues, to really be the best parent possible the book is a must!

Friday, January 15, 2016

The Life Changing Commitment For 2016!

We have a holiday get together every year at my daycare, and it is always heartwarming and exciting to have so many alumni and their families join us.

This year was especially meaningful since at one moment in the festivities there were six former students who are now in college.

One of my moms brought this to my attention and before I could move to join them, one of them turned and called to me.

They wanted to share part of a conversation they were having. There was consensus that having been in my day care had truly changed their lives. They each wondered where they would be if they had not had this experience.

They agreed that the experience had given them a great deal of confidence that they could achieve whatever they set out to do.

They had all felt loved and respected for who they were, with emphasis on their intelligence. They commented on how respectfully they were treated, the high standards expected of them and the message that they could achieve any goal they set for themselves.

I was truly blown away by their unwavering belief that their current successes came from their early experiences.

I have never started any year with a list of resolutions, but instead, when I believe in a philosophy, I adopt it for life. I think this approach can work for everyone.

For all of you, I hope your experience of reading my blog and possibly also reading my parenting book, has given you the knowledge that the most important gift you can give your child, not just for next year, but for life, is self-confidence, great coping skills, clear boundaries and guidelines, and a belief in their intelligence and ability to accomplish whatever they set out to do!

That is the most important gift you can give them!

I missed talking to you and am delighted to be back!


Happy and healthy 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment