Introduction:

Every parent we have ever met wants to have a smart child and be a smart parent. Raising a child is the most important responsibility anyone will ever have and can provide the most pleasure and reward.

SMART PARENT/SMART CHILD is the revolutionary philosophy that all children are incredibly intelligent from the moment they are born. When parents have learned understanding, respect, highly developed communication and relationship skills and development related expertise, it is amazing what a child can accomplish and, in fact, each child will achieve his maximum potential.


Our mission is to help you achieve that goal. The key to a child's education and success is a skilled, knowledgeable, informed and educated parent.

This blog addresses specific issues, to really be the best parent possible the book is a must!

Friday, March 11, 2016

No blog post today!

Hi everyone, I've just had a wonderful visit with some members of my family that also included some friends. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them since I rarely get to see any of them, as a result I was unable to fit in a blog this week. 

I do have a very insightful and meaningful topic for next week on "Great foods and eating habits" that I hope will be welcomed by you to include mealtime. Talk to you then, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment